The Convergence of Career Success and Personal Happiness
Madelynne Brazile and
guest Terry McDougall
Executive and Career Coach Terry B. McDougall shares her insight into how to be both happy and successful in your field. We talk evaluation of your own values, setting boundaries, specialization, priorities, dealing with different kinds of managers, when to move on, and action steps toward finding the kind of job and career that’s fulfilling for YOU.
Join us as we talk through the answers to questions like:
- How do you define your own happiness and values?
- How do you learn to care less about others’ priorities for you without entirely turning it off?
- What role does specialization play in finding happiness in your work?
- How do you tactfully say ‘no’ to a boss, and when is it appropriate?
- How do you productively deal with micromanagers?
- What red flags should you be on the lookout for to signal that it’s simply time to move on?
Follow or Find us at:
Winning the Game of Work: Career Happiness and Success on Your Own Terms