Mental Health Practices
for Young Professionals
Madelynne Brazile and
guest Maryellen Dance
LMHC Maryellen Dance walks us through everything you need to avoid or mitigate mental health stress throughout your career. We took a deep dive into how stressful just a move from college to a new career is, what office life stressors are often hard to handle, how to self diagnose when you might be feeling depressed or experiencing anxiety, how COVID-19 and WFH life are changing our mental health, and how to find the right mental health professional for you, if needed. Maryellen shared so many practical tips and tricks that you simply can’t miss this one.
Join us as we talk through the answers to questions like:
- What mental health stresses are often-overworked young professionals most prone to?
- What are some ways to counteract these stressors?
- What are some healthy ways to best prevent mental stresses, burnout, and the like?
- How do young professionals best work to mitigate or eliminate stress if/once it seeps in?
- How do you know when it’s time to seek professional help?
- How to find the right mental health professional for you?
- How has COVID-19 affected us? How can we keep sane while working from home?
- How to best communicate with family and friends when feeling depressed or anxious?