An Inspiring Story of Career Transition
(and What it Takes
Madelynne Brazile and
guest Mark Hall
Mark takes us on a personal journey from graduating high school and joining the military all the way up to leadership in the finance industry. His non-linear career path is a prime example of how building certain skill sets that transfer across fields and up through ranks is key to success in any professional career.
Join us as we talk through the answers to questions like:
- What does it take to successfully transition into another career field?
- What qualities are bosses looking for when poaching people from other industries?
- What skill sets should young professionals be actively seeking to improve?
- What does PIGS mean and how should you apply that to your career?
- What are the four agreements you should live by at work?
- How to learn from past mistakes in your career, and
- Some excellent book and podcast recommendations